Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New items and activity

Yes it has been a while since I last blog. Many things have gone on here including colds, storms, a broken tooth I had to have fixed (root canal - ACK!) family activities. I have been working though. This harlequin fabric I bought from another designer. LOVE this. Looks Valentine-ish but I didn't make it just for Valentine's Day. Bows to coordinate. Miss Ericka made the socks. And it twirls.


Then I had a couple launches come up. This one set, I made and am totally in LOVE with. The sunflower set. The bows were listed separately from the outfit and do they not look perfect on Missy K's head? I am going to dress her up one day and we are going out to welcome Spring! The outfit I made as a 4 piece custom offering, which is up right now on ebay. It includes the dress, capri's, tote and tie. View the auction here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330308804979







And I have more projects!! Outfits and bows planned and in process right now. How many things can I work on "at the same time". Well LOTS! Secrets on those just now, until they are done.

No comments: