Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Designs

I sent these items out to be modeled about a month ago and really love the photos resulting. The little models were selected from the Gooma Girls Models. I was looking specifically for wee models to possibly add to my list of models I like to use. And, because my baby girl is growing up. Oh so sad!

Anyway, I absolutely LOVE the prints on this first model. She's a wee size 1. These prints I think work well for both Spring and Fall, can be worn with a tee or top underneath and are what I love - boutique for every day. **Click the pictures to see them larger**





This next set was made using seersucker coordinating prints. I love seersucker. It's light-weight and the texture is fun. Wonderful for Spring or Summer.





I'm still working on fall items. I have some new fabrics I am working with and OH WOW I'm excited!! The sneak peaks for those will have to wait until next time....

No comments: