Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

YES I have been very busy. Not just with work but with family. I am currently working on so many designs to be released very soon. I can only sew one at a time though, so each one must wait it's turn. I think you will find they are fun and ready for Spring and Summer! Winter seems to have turned a corner here in the South West and while we have chilly weather and some sprinkles here and there, the weather has been largely nice. Me, who has longed for the gray skies of Seattle again, am quite content with what I have right now thanks in large part to the series of 5 storms we had in January. Goodness Gracious - FLOODING! Nothing into the house thank goodness but it came VERY close! So, as I forage on in my creative endeavors, I pop in here to let you all know I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Things are coming as quick as I can get them done. And let's hope the weather doesn't send anything serious our way because I lost over a week of work time with all those storms....

In other news, my son's Cub Scout Troop had their Blue and Gold on Saturday. And we went bowling. I've never bowled before but I really had a lot of fun! We all did. I had the highest scores in our group with 112 and 120 and I am told that's very good for someone who has never bowled before. :) For awards, Myles received his Family pin and the World Conservation Patch! Yay Myles! He's worked so hard for all his achievements with Scouts and we are so proud of him! He has 2 more projects to turn in that would earn him 2 more pins. Those 2 pins will also earn him the second Compass Point! He's well on his way to earning his Arrow of Light as well. That achievement will be awarded in June when the actual ceremony takes place. All our Webelos 2 boys will begin attending their chosen Boy Scout Troops right after Camp-o-ree in April.

Back to work! The sooner I get to it, the sooner I can share all these fun things!

No comments: