Monday, April 13, 2009

Finally! Pictures!

Yes, we had a photo shoot this weekend. Dh was there to help me also. I am VERY pleased with the way it went too. We will be heading out again this weekend to re-shoot the Feliz (shown below).

I made this for Kate's Easter. Although she only wore it on Easter for these photos, I will definitely put it on her for any other event. It's beautiful! This is the Feliz and I am in LOVE with the styling! My next adventure with this pattern I'd like to have ruffles up the back panel. My kids design clothing with me so we'll see what happens.







The socks and the beautiful hair clippie were made by the talented Ericka of The Fun Fairy Boutique.





This outfit I made for Myles for his 10th birthday last month. He picked the fabrics but this is one I worked on the design myself because it was a surprise. He LOVES this though!





This next one is the Vida. I found all these coordinating fabrics and just love how this turned out!! It's so fun to me. Kate looks great in this too and can wear it for a casual going out shopping, to grandma's or to dinner. The Clippies again by the talented Ericka. Thank you, Ericka! Ericka made 2 different style clippies to match this dress. Don't mind Kate's expression, we were having sun issues.







And here it is with different pants that she wore today.



I have started the next outfit for Myles and have 3 for Kate waiting in the wings. :) His has applique and that must be done first before the outfit is sewn together. Nearly done with that, so it should go quickly soon.